Monday, June 1, 2009

The Outdoors

Share






photo credit: Missoni Home
available from Rochebobois




photo credit: Michael Trapp - Limestone Bench
(i quite like the old limestone pavers too.)



I spent the Queens Birthday long weekend cutting down my mango tree, mulching my hedges, fertilizing everything with roots and mowing. Although i am an expert at killing plants, i really quite enjoy it. I am looking for some old sandstone pavers for my front yard, which i will turn into more of a courtyard as it is the western side so i don't really use it, but it would be a great place for a park bench to soak up the afternoon winter sun. All i need is the pavers, and a boyfriend with a ute and i'm on my way!

Above is some garden inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin