Monday, June 1, 2009

More Pictures/Frames

Share
I have about 80 or so old black & white pictures of my mothers family. Ranging from her mothers wedding, to mum's first birthday and mum as a flower girl. There is also some brilliant pictures at cattle sales etc. About 7 or 8 years ago, i bought 40 black picture frames for about $40. The frames are a simple hard plastic, yet they look brilliant with the old pictures on a black background, against a white wall. Problem is, there are about 4 different sizes, and i am having great difficulty arranging them, hence looking for some inspiration. I'm not sure were i found the below examples of how to arrange pictures, so if anyone knows, please let me know so i can credit the examples. Although these have been great help, I'm still not confident with my arrangement. The above picture is of my grandparents at the original Cloudland Hall at Bowen Hills. It is now the site of the Cloudlands Apartments at 7 Boyd St. The following 3 pictures are just some of the massive collection i now have.




















photo credit: desire to inspire


photo credit: martha stewart



Photo Credit: Jean Allsopp; styling by Brian Carter (from costalliving.com)

photo credit: Laura Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin