Friday, October 2, 2009

garden parties

Share


 

I'm in the middle of doing some landscaping at the moment, as I would like a much more private yard, and more entertaining space outside - it is cheaper than a deck! The same pile of tea tree mulch and garden soil is sitting in my driveway, and has been for about a fortnight now. Opps! I think I have taken off a little more than I can chew. It was a truck load; I'm talking about 1 1/2 cubic metres of soil, 3 1/2 of mulch. 

I have discovered the caboolture markets - forget Rocklea if you are looking for plants. caboolture is a much more enjoyable drive, had 5 times the amount of 'quality' things to buy, and the olive trees were only $20 each. I don't eat olives, but the folliage is stunning.




image credit
cooking light
michelle kaufmann 
better homes gardens

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Rebecca! Always so inspiring. Thanks for sharing all of the gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin