Friday, July 3, 2009

Grange, Brisbane - Where everyone, and their, pooch wants to live

Share
For all of Brisbane's north side lovers, I have just secured for sale
a 5 bedroom family home in one of the most sought after locations,
Jean St. The last house I sold in this area, was a house which was the
neighbouring home to my own personal home, and it was like a winning
lotto ticket....Smoking Hot! 17 bidders at auction.

If you are a dog lover like me, you will be so impressed by the access
to the Kedron Brook walkways, off leash dog parks etc within 100m.

I will post the pictures and a description this afternoon. First In,
Best Dressed! This house is not an auction, but listed for $800,000
Plus.

Kind regards

Rebecca Geldard
Ray White Real Estate
0409 721 671


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin