Monday, November 30, 2009

a bit of paper mache

Share

So I bought the paper mache for my neice and nephew, yet I am thinking i would quite like to use it myself.  I don't want to for out a lot of money for art, mostly because there are more pressing expenses, yet I would to have a few creative and quirky things around the house.

Obviously I would only have white paper mache creations around.










image credits
ecosalon.com
shinianen.com
rachelcreative.wordpress.com
roadsidescholar.com


posted by rebecca geldard of ray white real estate 0409 721 671 rgeldard@raywhite.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Just discovered your blog- I'm also based in Brisbane. You've found some really lovely inspirations on here... Completely agree that it's so hard to find the time to make them all a reality though!

    Edwina

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin